Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dont waste your life


Tonight there was a memorial service held at my church for a beautiful, kind, amazing woman of God.....it was evident by the amount of people that came that she touched many lives and left a beautiful legacy...


Death always brings a sober hit...that we shouldn't take life for grantide...that we shouldn't even take for grantide that you will alive in the next 10 min. Not all of us will live till we are old. Some of us may die young, we don't know when. As I lay here pondering this, it is even more real to me that it is possible to waste your life...Oh how I hope I don't waste my life!!! Times like tonight humble me to the bottom of my soul. I am so utterly aware of how wicked I am....wicked but so so extremely loved by my savior who lowered himself to have Grace on me!!!! I hope that I never take that for grantide... Oh how I hope God will help me take advantage of every situation he puts in front of me.. That I would not waste one hurt, wound, or situation were I have hurt or wounded someone. That I would take every day and try and love the people around me and try to show them Christ!!!


I hope to God I don't stand in front of Christ and have to say I wasted my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment