Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Exposure of my False Self: Letter to God


You broke down my wall...you exposed my false self...you even used someone else to prove that i am loved for who I am right now...so now I have no excuse...you have opened the wound...there is no way to try and hide this even from myself...you exposed in me what I didn't even know exsisted...only you could love me this much... you enter the depths of my soul...parts of myself that have never seen light...you break down the shelves of ornaments I have made to myself...you tear down the shrines I have made to those things in my life that keep me in my place of my comfort zone...but you won't have it...you love me far to much...only you can love me by wounding me in the place of my deepest wounds and secrets...you are the lover of my soul...you love me in ways no human being ever could...your love is far beyond anything I have ever known or experienced...you pursue me relentlessly but with a gentleness that is beyond comprehension...you push past my fakery, my hypocracy, and my lies...you have exposed me, therefore you have loved me

No comments:

Post a Comment